Furniture Feature Friday (1st Edition)

Friday, March 21, 2014

One of the things I love about walking into Pastiche is how inspired I feel. The first time I walked in I hadn't created anything in about six months and  walked out ready to sit down at my sewing machine. Now I find myself popping in whenever I am in need of a quick creative boost. From new color combinations, to a new home decor piece, to a fun way to style something, I always come away with fresh ideas to try at home. 

One of my favorite things about Haley is her ability to take pieces from a variety of creatives and stage something beautiful and cohesive. The best part is that almost every piece you see is something you can take home! I love Pastiche for gift items, but did you know that most of the furniture pieces there aren't just for display but for sale? 

To help bring a little extra home decor inspiration to your life we will be doing a Furniture Feature Friday here on the blog! And, unlike a picture in a magazine, these pieces are easy to track down. See something you like? Stop by the shop and take a look in person. 

This little white table makes my heart skip a beat. I can see it by my bed, or writing chair, or see it in a bathroom even. So many uses! 


I love a good hutch, and this blue is a popular color right now. I can see this in an entry way as a very contained mud room.

How would YOU use these pieces? We would love to hear your thoughts and see pictures of pieces from Pastiche you have styled in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs