Father's Day Gift Guide

Thursday, June 12, 2014


It is hard to believe that Father’s day is just days away. I am honestly not sure where May or the first part of June went! I’m not sure about you, but Father’s Day just sort of stumps me. For Mother’s day it is easy to send flowers I never quite know what to send to Dad, or to buy my own sweet husband. So, in case you are feeling as perplexed as I am here are some man approved gifts you can pick up this weekend at Pastiche…



Amazing wood items by Wood Wizards. Pen holders, Key hooks, Wine Bottle Caddies. Any of this unique, rustic wood pieces would make a unique gifts for the men in your life.


 My husband discovered these bow ties by Twenty23 at Vintage Lynchburg and couldn't get enough of them. They are at the top of his Father's Day wish list.


This whiskey barrel table by Wood Wizards would be a great addition to any man cave or home bar. 

Other great Father's Day gifts that can be found at Pastiche include:
Reclaim wood key chains
Wood Tables
Cutting Boards
Vintage Suit Cases
Wine Glass Racks
Reclaimed Wood Wall Art

And to top it all off Leen Jean Father's Day cards are 30% with the purchase of a Father's Day gift! 


See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs