Summer Door Sign Workshop

Tuesday, July 15, 2014



Since my neighbor first put up her new door sign at the beginning of the summer I have been obsessed with it. So, you can imagine how excited I was when I saw that the designer was going to teaching a workshop at Pastiche! I'm so excited to have the chance to learn how to paint my own. 



When:   
Friday, July 18th from 6-8pm


What: 
Learn how to paint a vintage inspired jar, perfect for hanging on your door all summer long!

Register 72 hours in advance.



Feel free to bring a snack or drink. Water is provided.

Don't forget to check out our other workshop this month...

Collage 101: Friday the 25th at 7 pm. 

Paint and Pinot (A Stary Night in Lynchburg): Saturday the 26th at 1 pm.

Read about these workshops and more here







No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs