First Birthday!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Last Saturday Pastiche at Main celebrated it's First Birthday!

Hopefully a lot of you were able to make it. For those of you who didn't here are some quick "behind the scenes" photos I was able to snap on my iPhone during the event.








I loved getting to spend some time interacting with customers and had the chance to meet a very sweet little girl who was buying one of the dolls I make. I also got to participate in one of the Miss Mustard Seed Express Workshops and now am so excited about taking a full workshop soon!

You can click over to our Facebook Page to see the professional photos of the day.

Missed the one year celebration? Be sure to keep a look out for information on our Holiday Open House and stop by and visit us this Friday night during Get Down Town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs