Furniture Friday

Friday, May 22, 2015

If you ask me the best pieces of furniture are the kinds that can serve multi functions. I like a lot of bang for my buck pieces that only serve one purpose aren't always my cup of tea. This is one of the many reasons I adore this hutch done by Pastiche Interiors.
 
The entire time I was photographing this piece I found myself think about all the different functions it could serve. While it obviously would work in a dining room as a side board or hutch it would also work well in a kitchen. Thinking out side of the box it could make an interesting entertainment center. The silverware drawer would be great for holding remotes. It would also make an amazing entry way table. Add a few baskets to the interior to hold shoes and back packs.
 
How would you use this piece in your home?
 

 













3 comments:

  1. That is a nice piece! Is it still available? What is the cost and the dimensions?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is $279.00 I am finding out the measurements and will post ASAP. Thank you for your interest.

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs