Furniture Feature Friday: Potting Stand

Friday, July 31, 2015

I must admit, I am not much of a gardener, but this gray potting stand by Pastiche Interiors has caught my eye and my imagination.
 

 
 
Never one to be limited by a piece's intended use, I can invasion this stand in pretty much any room in the house. 
 



Two levels offer abundant storage and would be great to tuck away anything from toys, to kitchen appliances to DVD players and game systems for mounted television.




Add a thick pad to the top and it would make a great changing table and would keep baby from rolling off.

How would you use this piece? Inside? In the garden? In your entry way? Stop by Pastiche at Main Monday-Saturday look it over in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs