Spring Fever

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I am not sure about all of you, but after a weekend of being snowed in I have some pretty crazy spring fever! Spring may still be 5 weeks (31 Days!)  away, but there is nothing like being snowed into make me want to do some deep spring cleaning and break out some bright colors.

Here are a few things from the shop that speak spring to me.



1
There is nothing quite like a pop of bright color to open up a room. I can see a vase of pretty spring flowers sitting on top of this little table next to my writing chair.

2
More than anything else scents trigger the changing of seasons for me. It may not be warm outside yet, but at least I can make it smell like spring inside!

3
Spring is clearly taking it's time and won't be making an appearance any time soon. So, until then, I will be changing up the look of this winter's sweaters with some fun new statement pieces. The best part? They will still be in season when t-shirt season finally rolls around.

Other things inspiring me right now

I thoroughly intend to get a jump start on my spring cleaning and take care of some of these things this week.

I tend to use winter as an excuse to eat heavy foods, but I am really craving some fresh, energizing foods lately. 

What is inspiring YOU this week? Share in the comments, we would love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs